Regional Safety Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Safety Manager job has just been made available at one of the top ten global logistics companies based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Vice President.
About the Regional Safety Manager role:
You will be responsible for being the consultant and subject matter expert on all workplace safety and health related issues within the region.
- Be the region’s technical advisor of Singapore in the aspects of workplace safety and health
- Develop and maintain the WSH Management System
- Facilitate the implementation of the corporate/region safety initiatives in Singapore
- Advise and assist in the assessment of WSH risk and impact
- Monitor and analyse the work conditions, work practices and safety performances for continuous improvements and compliance with relevant legal requirements as well as in-house safety requirements
- Liaise with the relevant authorities, customers, internal staff, contractors and any other interested parties on WSH matters
- Investigate into industrial accidents and recommend measures to prevent recurrence
- Assess relevant WSH legal and other changes, and initiate necessary programmes/measures for compliance/conformance
- Develop and deliver WSH training
- Drive WSH promotion initiatives
To succeed in the Regional Safety Manager role, you will need to have minimum of seven years' experience in safety management in the logistics or manufacturing industry.
- Degree/Diploma in workplace safety and health or engineering discipline
- Registered WSH Officer under the Workplace Safety and Health Act
- Registered Fire Safety Manager under the Fire Safety Act
This company is a leading global logistics firm with more 1,500 offices around the world and more than 95,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung