Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 07 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Project Specialist job has just become available at a well known international oil and gas company based in Singapore.
About the Project Specialist role:
You will lead and develop functional initiatives across the the company, primarily in trading and shipping through an effective Project Management Office (PMO). In addition you will provide support for a range of cross-functional projects and initiatives across fuels and infrastructure that are aligned to the strategy, highly integrated, and lead to value creation.
- Project management (governance, structure, milestones, etc.) of initiatives that require engagement and action across a number of teams, both in trading and shipping
- Assist in the linking of trading and shipping team members to the business to achieve positive outcomes for the business – particularly stakeholder engagement and sequencing
- Facilitate continuous improvement - Arrange and facilitate workshops across trading and shipping team in order to assist the department in maximising value
- As required, support specific analytical investigations in the trading and shipping space, including key cross-functional analysis projects covering risk, strategy and optimisations
- Lead and facilitate development in the trading and shipping team, framing ideas, developing solutions in a methodical practicable way
- Continue to review and reframe trading and strategy routine reviews, assess and challenge the trading and shipping strategy
- Support the training and development of the Project Analyst through formal and informal training
To succeed in this Project Specialist role, you should have at least 10 years' experience in downstream oil industry and/or petroleum trading companies in areas such as supply planning, supply operations, line finance role, corporate planning and strategy, and distribution and sales leadership positiond.
- Knowledge of project methodology and application across a variety of projects or initiatives size and complexity
- Understanding of how to engage internal and external stakeholders to achieve an outcome
- Sound and cross-functional understanding of the petroleum supply chain process, including key drivers of value
- Proven leadership abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively to a senior audience
The company is a leading international company in the oil and gas space.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await you in this exciting Project Specialist position.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell