Senior Project Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 10 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading international firm in the building and construction industry is looking for a talented Senior Project Manager to join their team in Singapore.
About the Senior Project Manager role:
The Senior Project Manager will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for managing projects, budgets, labour planning, scheduling and meeting delivery deadlines. You will be required to accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Develop the project budgets, schedule, resource allocation, cash flow and plans
- Develop updates and implements the project schedule
- Prepare and submits the Project and Task setup documentation for Oracle setup
- Execute project in full compliance within the guidelines of the Operations Manual
- Responsible for project administration: Liaise and communicate with client on project status, progress and changes; Administration of the project contract to ensure compliance with set performance targets, schedules and technical specifications; Administration of the subcontracts on the project; Plan, schedule and coordinate project mobilisation and demobilisation; Preparation and submission of invoicing to the customer and follow-up for collection
- Labour scheduling and manhour tracking
- Successful project close out with full contractual compliance evidenced by client sign-offs, clearing of all punch lists and archiving of project documentation
- Direct the site purchasing and materials management activities including approval of material requisitions and management of task and cost code allocations
- Direct the coordination of technical and administrative support activities including installation, repair, preventative maintenance and engineering
- Maintain communication with design department and specialists in resolving technical problems
- Select, develop, monitor and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Plan and execute field work lay-out
- Liaise between main contractors, subcontractors, labour supervisors and foremen to coordinate schedules and achieve milestone targets
- Manage a team of individuals from different departments
- Oversee other project managers and provide the adequate training
- Review, verify and monitor installations against P&IDs
- Estimate change orders and the tracking and reporting of extra work orders
- Ensure adequate records, systems and project documentation are maintained
- Manage cashflow on the project and provide regular projection updates
- Perform accurate monthly Forecast of project financial data to keep management appraised of the current status of the project
- Implementation of corporate safety programme
- Implementation of QA/QC programme
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager role, you will need to possess strong communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Minimum a Diploma in Engineering or equivalent with at least five years of related working experience
- Familiarity with project management tools and software
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Project Management certification (PMP) is a major asset
- Understanding of client’s needs with an ability to provide realistic expectations, establish specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor client satisfaction
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. Serving more than 15 offices with 2,000 employees, this is a great opportunity to be part of a global company.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career as a Senior Project Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung