Technical Services Manager
Salary SGD72000 - SGD96000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 72000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Technical Services Manager job has just become available at a prestigious, award-winning SME based in Singapore.
About the Technical Services Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Services Manager will play a key role in the operations team’s continued development and success in the Singapore office.
- Oversee the technical department – six field technicians, three indoor technicians, four service coordinators (one which is team leader); hiring, training, coaching, supervising
- Daily technical requirements – planning for field technicians, oversee billing and quotations, planning for workshop servicing
- Analytical review – solving problems, review of machine problems, customer issues, machines outstanding, etc.
- Strategic operations requirements – improving servicing efficiency and quality, implement improvement programmes, customer service improvement programmes
- Technical training – conducting training and upgrade programmes, training new technicians as required
- Optimise stock levels – generating purchase requisition as required, monitoring spare parts levels to prevent stock-out, cycle counting of spare parts
- Quality Control – performing QC checks on machines being serviced
- Profit and loss – P&L responsibility over department; to turn profit for department
- Oversee machine manufacturing/assembly department – manufacturing of machines, department operations, sourcing and purchase of components, QC check, etc.
- Any other related duties as assigned
To succeed in this Technical Services Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the service sector and must come with a service mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum five years' technical manager experience with P&L responsibility
- Leadership experience for small teams
- Class 3 license
- Computer literate
- Customer service oriented – humble but confident
- Mission oriented, attentive to details
This company is much more than technical services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Technical Services Manager with a can-do attitude and with a service mindset, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.