Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1850900/001
Date posted 12 September 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-09-12 2022-10-12 fmcg Central Central SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-established FMCG company is seeking a Logistics Planner. In this job, you will be developing weekly/monthly freight plans as an input to the S&OP process and be responsible for managing reporting related to logistics under management.
About the Logistics Planner Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and execution of an end-to-end global logistics network to enable a cost-effective, responsive, and service-centric value chain.
- Continuously review the supply plans, inventory reports, and operations plans to provide guidance to the logistics partners
- Assist in expediting finished goods, when necessary, to support customer order fulfilment
- Review and revise freight plans as required by changes in the sales forecast or manufacturing schedules
- Recommend and implement transportation actions when products are in out-of-stock or allocation situations
- Be responsible for complex fulfilment and freight plans
- Act as a liaison between Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Contract Manufacturing, Freight Forwarders, and carriers; communicating and troubleshooting issues, problems, and concerns
To be successful in this Logistics Planner role, you must have prior logistics operations management experience within the FMCG environment.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain, or a related field of study
- Minimum of five years of work experience in logistics, transportation, or supply chain management within the FMCG industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Good communicator and with strong people management skills
- Ability to perform multiple actions across multiple regions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ERP/MRP systems planning experience is highly preferred
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the FMCG industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Logistics Planner role is right for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Senior Supply Planner job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies. You will interact between the supply chain functions and the affiliate teams to enable the delivery of operating profit, working capital, and customer service goals for a given portfolio. You will also perform arbitration and decision-making in times of demand conflict.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting and challenging Supply Chain Management Specialist (six-month contract) job has become available at one of the world's most renowned pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Executive opportunity has come available at a leading animal nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Forecaster job opportunity has come available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Representative job opportunity has come available at a leading chemicals company in Singapore.