Salary SGD58500 - SGD71500 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Linette Tai (R1985888)
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 58500 71500 71500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Logistics Executive job has just been made available at one of the largest cosmetics company based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Logistics Manager.
About the Logistics Executive Role:
This role will manage the 3PL of a large-sized logistics centre to ensure efficient, high degrees of client satisfaction and timely processing and distribution of goods.
- Provide operational support and coordination of activities between 3PL and internal stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and smooth information flow between in-house SAP and 3PL WMS
- Monitor inbound and outbound transportation and warehouse activities, while working with internal and external stakeholders to improve KPIs
- Coordinate with internal departments and 3PL to smoothen warehouse activities; streamline the operation flow for better productivity; balance workload for operations
- Set up regular review with 3PL on shipment on-time delivery, picking discrepancy and damages, drive for root cause analysis and improvement plan to minimise shipment delays and anomalies
- Assist the manager on operations cost control, establishing operations policies
- Assist the manager on external or internal audits, training or technical updates
- Monitor compliance with group policies and local regulations on warehouse, transportation as well as customs
- Ensure customs data master accuracy (HS codes, origin, long term declaration, etc.)
- Light travel within Asia countries is required
To succeed in this Regional Logistics Executive role, you will need to have at least three to five years of experience in distribution centre operations or 3PL operations, preferably within the FMCG/retail space.
- Degree holder preferably in supply chain management or logistics
- Three to five years of experience in warehouse operations or 3PL management
- Hands-on experience in transportation/customs clearance is a plus
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in SAP is a plus
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, as the candidate is required to work with suppliers in China
This global company is is a large cosmetics retail company with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The company is looking to expand their travel retail sector and offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Logistics Executive role is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985888 Linette Tai