RMA Coordinator (12-month Contract)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting RMA Coordinator (12-month Contract) job has just been made available at a global technology company based in Singapore. This role requires regular weekend shifts (five day work week).
About the RMA Coordinator (12-month Contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Programme Director in logistics support. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Responsible for processing of RMA documentations and shipments
- Track and resolve any RMA shipments and issues
- Collaborate with order management team to create shipping orders
- Manage dashboard on request orders
- Coordinate delivery with vendors and stakeholders
To succeed in the RMA Coordinator (12-month Contract) role, you will need to be highly detail-oriented and work well under pressure.
- Diploma in business/supply chain or relevant fields
- Four to six years of experience in logistics/supply chain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment and analyse complex data
This company is a leading global company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skill sets.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this RMA Coordinator (12-month Contract) is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang