Supply Chain Analyst (1 year contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-09-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Analyst (1 year contract) job has just been made available at a multinational automotive company based in Singapore. This is a 12-month convertible contract position.
About the Supply Chain Analyst (1 year contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the product manager in various reporting and analytical work including logistics and pricing. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
• Support order management process including creating PO and good receipt
• Prepare logistic reports and work with 3PL to ensure all data received are accurate
• Track regional inventory data and support manager in analyst
• Identify opportunities to reduce inventory level
• Prepare pricing reports and highlight on changes if any
• Run revenue report and compile action plan as required
• Degree in Business/Supply Chain/relevant fields
• 2 - 3 years of experience in logistics, operations or order management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical mindset and strong Excel skills
This company is a leading global company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Supply Chain Analyst role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang