Regional Homologation Analyst
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 automotive Singapore SG SGD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Regional Homologation Analyst job has just been made available at a leading automotive company.
About the Regional Homologation Analyst Role:
The Homologation function aims to effectively predict, manage, and mitigate regulatory requirements, and is therefore an essential component in enabling this strategy. Any changes to legislation that occurs from around the world, must be captured, interpreted and then fed back into the product planning and engineering teams to ensure the ability to enable the sale of Motorcycles, Parts & Accessories, and General Merchandise products. This role will perform market and regional specific research assignments and help the global teams to monitor worldwide product and international compliance areas, specific to compliance support of product export to Asia Pacific growth markets.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience in compliance, design or certification of ICE and electric vehicles, components, batteries or consumer electronics
- The incumbent will be adept at working cross functionally with teams from international Sales, Regulatory Compliance, Operations, Legal and Government Affairs
- Stays up to date on trade issues, consumer protection laws, product labelling, safety and other government regulations
- Solves compliance and certification problems by analysing solutions using technical expertise, research and judgement
- Provides informal guidance to others in the planning of in-market compliance-related activities
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders through the exchange of information, asking questions and checking for understanding
To succeed in this Regional Homologation Analyst position, you will need to have at least three years' experience within the trade compliance or electronics manufacturing function.
- Typically requires a minimum three years' related experience
- Experience in trade compliance or electronics engineering within Automotive, Energy or Consumer Electronics
- Excellent Communication skills
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung