Regional Logistics Analyst
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 automotive Singapore SG SGD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Regional Logistics Analyst job has just been made available at a leading automotive company.
About the Regional Logistics Analyst Job:
In this operational critical role, you are responsible for executing operational strategies for dealer-facing logistics. You will ensure the successful importation, transportation, storage, and delivery of material and product for product distribution sites. This also includes proactively leading continuous improvement efforts to improve logistics processes and partnerships and collaborate extensively with similar functions in other markets across the globe.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Order Management and Demand/Supply Planning to ensure agreed upon service levels are being met and issues are being resolved in a timely manner
- Engage and partner with 3PL partners (warehousing, transportation, customs brokerage) at the distribution site
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implement distribution network design improvements to meet current and future sales channel requirements
- Collaborate with peer(s) across other regions and markets to share best practices and form a global community for consistency and improvement
- Report key performance indicators (Key Performance Indicators) in a manner that is consistent across the company
To succeed in this Regional Logistics Analyst position, you will need to have at least three years of experience within the Logistics function.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Experience in and awareness of project management, change management, continuous improvement principles and participating in cross-functional teams
- Thorough planning, organisational, data analysis, and data interpretation abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication, collaboration, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate technical subjects in a clear and understandable fashion
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung