Regional Logistics Lead
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 automotive Singapore SG SGD 100000 113000 113000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Regional Logistics Lead job has just been made available at a leading automotive company.
About the Regional Logistics Lead Role:
The Regional Logistics Lead role is responsible for executing operational strategies for dealer-facing logistics. This role will ensure the successful importation, transportation, storage, and delivery of material and product for product distribution sites. This role will also proactively lead continuous improvement efforts to improve logistics processes and partnerships and collaborate extensively with similar functions in other markets across the globe.
- Engage with and be the first point of escalation for lead third party logistics (3PL) partners (warehousing, transportation, customs brokerage) at the distribution sites
- Engage and investigate alternatives with Business Original Equipment(s) in resolution of system issues and champion of future enhancements
- Collaborate with peer(s) across other regions and markets to share best practices and form a global community for consistency and improvement
- Ensure trade compliance of product (materials and finished goods) imported and exported out of distribution sites
- Report and maintain key performance indicators (Key Performance Indicators) in a manner that is consistent across the company
- Engage in continuous improvement initiatives and implement distribution network design improvements to meet current and future sales channel requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Order Management and Demand/Supply Planning to ensure agreed upon service levels are being met and issues are being resolved in a timely manner
To succeed in this Regional Logistics Lead position, you will need to have at least eight years of experience within the Logistics function.
- Typically requires a minimum of eight years of related experience
- Third party logistics management experience
- Effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, leadership, coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
- Experience in project management and leading high level projects is required, including contract negotiation and RFQ development
- Experience in international logistics and customs compliance is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with apparel/textiles, vehicles, aftermarket service parts industries is preferred
This leading international company is recognized as one of the leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung