Regional Logistics Distribution Analyst
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 27 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Regional Logistics Distribution Analyst job has just been made available at a leading European automotive company in Singapore.
About the Regional Logistics Distribution Analyst Role:
You will be responsible for managing of daily logistics operations within Singapore and Asia Pacific markets, import duty permits and product applications to Singapore customs for price assessment, and managing end-to-end transport quality claims.
- Manage Singapore daily logistics operation including local delivery from port to destination
- Liaise with internal stakeholders before submitting application to Singapore Customs
- Validate 3PL permit declaration via Tradenet for dutiable items
- Responsible for invoicing of motor vehicles to dealer in SAP for Singapore
- 3PL Management – On time delivery, damage free local transportation
- Manage tendering process of service provider yearly where necessary
- Ensure proper document retention and record keeping (shipping invoice, packing list, bill of lading, airway bill, marine insurance policy)
- Work with finance team on duty and GST reporting
- Arrange international shipment (import/export) and transportation requirements for the company accordingly to the local regulations for Asia Pacific markets
- Manage end-to-end transport quality claims process for Singapore and Asia Pacific markets
- Be the central point between the region and UK distribution team for any logistics project launches
- Manage end-to-end wholesale reporting and full-year forecast for Singapore and Asia Pacific markets
- Prepare purchase orders for sale team
To succeed in this Regional Logistics Distribution Analyst role, you will need to have strong import/export experience with a keen interest in the automotive industry.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, self-motivated, driven and hands-on with a high level of commitment to deliver sustained results
- Has a strong business/process improvement approach to their role and department
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a leading European brand principal.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung