Regional Distribution Planner, Team Lead
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 pharmaceuticals 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Distribution Planner, Team Lead job has just been made available at a medical devices company based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Distribution and Supply Planning Manager.
About the Regional Distribution Planner, Team Lead Role:
The Regional Distribution Planner, Team Lead will be responsible for the 3PL Regional Distribution Centre operations and meeting the deliveries on internal customer orders. Reporting to the Supply & Distribution manager, you will work in an environment that requires cross-functional collaboration and support with supply planning, manufacturing sites, internal customers and Global Distribution Centres.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of Regional Distribution Planners
- Order fulfilment management: ensure orders are delivered per customer request dates
- Monitor back-ordered items and expedite delivery with plants with the intent to maximise company’s revenue especially during quarter close
- Manage 3PL regional (Asia Pacific) warehouse activities; include distribution, inventory accuracy
- Ensure warehousing operations are conducted in accordance with Internal Controls & Quality Policies
- Execute daily PO to manufacturing sites to ensure timely stock replenishment and eventually order fulfilment
- Monitor and coordinate with manufacturing sites on overdue PO for delivery commitment
- Manage orders screening to ensure customers are not on denied party list
- Verify controls on HS codes and liaise with Singapore Customs and local government agencies for compliance and licensing requirements
- Manage Freight Forwarders on-time deliveries, on-time declarations and declaration accuracy; reconcile shipment discrepancies with customers, warehouse and suppliers
- Establish and manage RMA process
- Manage supplier performance review and drive continuous improvement projects with 3PLs
To succeed in this Regional Distribution Planner, Team Lead role, you will need five years' experience in driving 3PL KPIs and performance.
- Degree in Logistics Management or related disciplines
- Minimum five to seven years' experience in working with 3PL and Regional Distribution environment
- Experience in managing a team
- Proficient in MS office and SAP experience is a must
- Experience in international trade preferred
- Ability and willingness to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and able to work independently
- Team player, proactive and possesses positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; customer-centric
This is a renowned medical devices company. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung