Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Logistics Executive job has just become available at a global FMCG firm based in Singapore. You will be responsible for document processing for the distribution centre.
About the Logistics Executive role:
Based in Singapore, your responsibilities will include sustaining the operations and distribution flow at the centre.
- Documentation compliance in terms export, governmental regulations / procedures and customers’ requirements
- Coordinate with the various local parties to meet the relevant requirements for smooth and prompt documentation and operations
- Plan export consolidation, freight optimisation and shipment timelines
- Coordinate with the planners for the shipments / delivery of products to the customers
- Validate and enter sales prices and purchase orders in SAP
To succeed in this Logistics Executive role, you should have knowledge of logistics procedures and industry regulations.
- Diploma in Logistics
- Knowledge of shipping documents, L/C, logistics procedures and Singapore Customs regulations
- Proficient in inventory software, ERP software and MS office
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to foster good relationships with colleagues, external working partners and markets
This company is a leading FMCG company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Logistics Executive role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang