Business Process Analyst, Logistics
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 01 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A global leader in the biotechnology sector is looking for a talented Business Process Analyst, Logistics to be based in Singapore. In this job, you will be tasked to apply process management best practices to ensure that the goals of each logistics / business project are delivered through a common understanding of the desired business processes.
About the Business Process Analyst, Logistics role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will facilitate the project team through the definition and documentation of the existing (current state) supply chain processes and the desired (future state) supply chain processes. Using this information, you will work with project stakeholders to identify skill gaps and cultural barriers that might prevent or reduce the project’s success at delivering business value in accordance to country’s needs.
In addition, you will coordinate the development of test and training plans to ensure that the business is able and ready to execute the future state business processes. You will also be responsible for establishing and building regional relationship with 3PLs and Distributor partners, tracking and reporting actual spend versus budget for supply chain costs for the cluster of countries.
Project Managment (60%)
- Facilitate cross-functional project teams to create current state and future state supply chain process models
- Work with business process owners to document Business Requirements
- Work with business process owners to analyse and recommend improvements to supply chain processes
- Ensure that the desired supply chain processes and the list of requirements complement and reflect each other
- Develop testing approaches and test plans/scripts for verifying/validating that new or modified business processes work as designed; Test the entire, end-to-end, process, including manual steps and steps provided or supported by technology
Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution (30%)
- Establish and build regional relationships with 3PLs and Distributor partners
- Implement and lead quarterly regional business review with 3PLs and Distributor partners
- Track and report total actual spend versus budget for supply chain costs for cluster of countries
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement in support of cost reduction
- Focal point and regional contact for Supply Chain project implementation initiated by Global, global Trade Compliance and Audit related issues. (ad hoc)
- Tabulate Regional Landed Cost Rate and check TP variance (yearly)
- Review and update Regional Supply Chain SOPs with each revision so as to comply with local requirements and to meet KPIs aligned with external SC service providers. (adhoc)
To succeed in this Business Process Analyst, Logistics role, you should have a good understanding of international trade and logistics functions with solid analytical skills.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain
- At least five years' experience in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience leading/supporting processes with desire for simplification and standardisation
- Knowledge of international trade and logistics functions
- Strategic analytical skills and good communication skills
- Good decision-making skills to select best solution for implementation
If you are a progressive procurement professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly specialised team with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li