Tender Manager, Land Transport
Salary SGD55000 - SGD65000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 24 February 2017
A rapidly expanding global 3PL is looking for a talented Tender Manager, Land Transport in Singapore to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for leading and managing transport tender response processes.
About the Tender Manager, Land Transport Role:
The key success of this role is to coordinate with cross functional teams to deliver professionally developed tenders which meet customers’ requirements.
- Responsible for leading the complete end to end tender process from initial customer engagement to final proposal submission
- Liaise with regional and country cross functional teams such as IT, solution design, operations, and project team based on tender requirements
- Ensure cost model is derived using appropriate business assumptions
- Developing and managing tender pipeline and reports
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of managing regional tenders in Land Transportation.
- Experience in managing regional tenders in a Land Transportation/ Supply Chain environment
- Possess a sound knowledge of warehousing, cross docking and multi-modal transportation
- Strong supply chain modelling skills (is a plus)
- Cost modelling skills
- Knowledge of TMS
- System and process mapping skills
The successful Tender Manager, Land Transport will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Tender Manager, Land Transport with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen