Regional Shipping Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 manufacturing-and-production Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Shipping Analyst job has just been made available at a leading Fortune 500 company.
About the Regional Shipping Analyst Role:
This position is responsible for handling of all post fixtures related matters at an oil and gas company.
- Manage the cargo and spot ship nominations; to advise on the optimal level of additivation for the fuels; and to take proactive actions to resolve operational issues
- Perform back-office supply operations such as product margin calculations, out-turn adjustments and invoicing
- Maintain “cargo nomination” and pricing workbooks
- Manage vessel lay-can, vessel routing, cargo nomination and review the vessel stowage plan with different entities
- Perform back-office operations such as freight calculation/invoicing and analyse vessel performance
- Optimise shipping freight economics and vessel routing
- Develop and assist in the economic evaluations associated with time charter vessels
This Regional Shipping Analyst position is only open to candidates with 12 – 18 months of working experience
- Degree or equivalent and knowledge in supply chain and optimisation skills in shipping logistics is advantageous
- Preferably for graduates with 12 - 18 months working experience
- Strong analytical skills/optimisation skills in shipping logistics or supply chain
- Good IT skills such as Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung