Regional Customer Business Solutions Project Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Regional Customer Business Solutions Project Manager job has just been made available at a global logistics firm based in Singapore.
About the Regional Customer Business Solutions Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible for commercialising and implementing solutions and operational processes based on customers’ requirements.
- Raise sales force awareness and understanding of the business solutions and the use of its different modules
- Present global business solutions to clients; provide customers training for business solution tools
- Analyse customer needs in terms of business solutions and write related requirements; support tenders in terms of business solutions
- Write requirements needs and/or functional requirements specification of business solution systems evolution
- Support customers for all business solution tools, ensure Level 1 support to internal users
- Ensure proper deployment of business solutions and contribute to development
- Detect potential dysfunctions and/or entries deficits in business solutions systems, react to any rising information related to process gaps
- Design and implement specific customers' reporting, based on agreeable requests
- Analysis, deployment of data quality indicators; regular handling and resolution of quality deviations
- Maintain coordination with Local CBS team in each region/entity
- Design and implement specific dashboards, KPIs, reports to closely monitor data quality and processes compliance
To succeed in the Regional Customer Business Solutions Project Manager role, you will need to have minimum of five years' experience in the logistics/supply chain industry.
- Strong proficiency in English (both verbal and written) is a must
- Experience working with operational systems
- Candidate should be literate towards information systems
- Possess good communication, analytical, rigorous, presentation and interpersonal skills
This company is a leading global logistics firm with more 600 offices around the World and more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung