Regional Shipping Analyst
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Shipping Analyst job has just been made available at a leading Fortune 500 company in Singapore.
About the Regional Shipping Analyst Role:
This position is responsible for handling all post fixtures related matters in an Oil and Gas company.
- Handling post fixture voyage claims including issuance of invoices that are properly supported as per the charter parties
- Handling hire and other claims of ship owners
- Financial accounting, bookkeeping and reporting of voyages, time charterers and pools
- Voyage profit and loss analysis and reporting
- Liaising with counterparties for timely payment of funds and keeping records of outstanding amounts
To succeed in this Regional Shipping Analyst role, you will need a minimum of two years experience managing post fixtures for oiltankers.
- Good university degree, preferably in Maritime studies
- At least two years relevant experience in post fixture claims with a reputed tanker owner, commercial tanker operator, oil major or oil trader
- Experienced in financial accounting would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Proactive, meticulous with a strong sense of responsibility
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung