Regional Control Tower Executive
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 14 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Control Tower Executive job has just been made available at a global logistics firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Regional Control Tower Manager.
About the Regional Control Tower Executive Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the Control Tower SOP, pro-active actions and analyses, developing customer business, proposing improvements and new solutions.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to customers in order to provide full visibility
- Continuously provide updates to customers through communications on current status from network, international carriers and sub-contractors, troubleshooting any irregularities and be prepared to construct information flows smoothly and in a timely manner
- Proactively alert network and customers in the event of any service deviation from standard transport mapping
- Research, interpret and analyse data received from various sources and escalate any irregularities to appropriate management level of branch or department
- Execute and control the implementation of activities in line with the validated SOPs from GAM, RAM and KAM; maintain and update SOPs, contact matrix and transport mapping
- Ensure that plans are closely followed and aligned at all times with customers’ expectations
- Align standardisation of report format with network to ensure compliance with customers’ expectations and established procedures
- Work closely with RAM/KAM on common service issues which are analysed through a weekly or monthly review with customers
- Relate to customers in transposing recurrence service issues (through the monthly performance analysis) into any improvement level that could value-add to next KPI performance
To succeed in the Regional Control Tower Executive role, you will need to have a minimum of three years' experience in the logistics/freight forwarding industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and above or relevant working experience
- Minimum three years' relevant experience
- Operational experience in air/sea/supply chain management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
This company is a leading global logistics firm with more than 600 offices around the world and employs more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung