Regional Implementation Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 10 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Regional Implementation Manager job has just been made available at a global logistics firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Director.
About the Regional Implementation Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the implementation and onboarding of new accounts, designing and performing training for customers, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Review global scope of work (related to award) prepared by Account Managers
- Assess/evaluate client needs for initial scope of project, determine project plan, and schedule agenda with curriculum for training
- Agree with customer on resources allocated both sides and project timeline
- Ensure resources are properly calibrated on customer-side to keep project within agreed-upon timeline
- Coordinate and schedule time and/or travel itineraries pertaining to your client assignment
- Track billable and non-billable time/expenses, and keep expenses reasonable
- Test areas of the project at the appropriate time of development rollout
- Assist in creating processes and procedures that will streamline the training and implementation processes; this will include documentation needed for internal/external clients
- Create documentation of the delivered configured application in a reference guide, user’s guide or training guide
- Maintain product knowledge, implement and train latest features and functionalities of product at the client site
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
To succeed in the Regional Implementation Manager role, you will need to have minimum six years' experience in the logistics/freight forwarding industry.
- Bachelor’s degree and above or relevant working experience
- Minimum seven years' relevant experience
- Functional experience in air/sea/supply chain management
This company is a leading global logistics firm with more than 600 offices around the world and more than 20,000 employees worldwide.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Regional Implementation Manager role is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung