Air Freight Manager
Salary SGD65000 - SGD90000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 21 October 2016
A leading international transportation and logistics service provider is seeking a high-calibre Air Freight Manager in Singapore to support their freight operations.
About the Air Freight Manager:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Air Freight Manager will play a key role in the 3PL's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall manage and monitor the Airfreight office/warehouse to build a solid and productive team
- Continue enhance air export consolidation yield
- Build up teamwork spirit with good discipline and positive work attitude
- Improve team member's knowledge and work skills
- Establish SOP for air import and air export to ensure work efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with key partner airlines and co-loaders including vendors management
- Maintain Security Compliance, ISO Compliance, etc.
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of air freight operations.
- Strong air freight operational background required
- Ability to multi-task and juggle customer and internal demands in a high pressure
- Deep expertise in one or more industry verticals
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- 5 -8 years in similar freight operations
The successful Air Freight Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of freight operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Air Freight Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen