Customer Service Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1894150/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Customer Service Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading healthcare company in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
This role reports to the Sales Lead and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with the business teams across the organisation. This is an individual contributor role.
- Manage end-to-end orders from production sites to customers in the Asia Pacific (APAC) Region, including South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and China
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on order and shipment matters
- Act as main contact person for resolution of order-related issues
To be successful within this role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of customer service management, shipping and logistics processes with any experience working within healthcare being desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Bilingual capabilities to network with stakeholders in China
- Minimum of eight years of relevant work experience in customer service or supply chain/logistics management
- Strong knowledge of import/export regulations and documentation
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a global organisation is preferred
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a market leader within its field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Customer Service Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Service Manager job in Singapore.
Apply today to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu