Customer Service Representative
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1839430/001
Date posted 19 September 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2022-09-19 2022-10-19 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service Representative job opportunity has come available at a leading chemicals company in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Representative Role:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for order fulfilment support across the region. This role reports to the Customer Service Team Lead and will allow the successful candidate to work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ensure order fulfilment, complaint management, enabling processes and moderately complex customer service activities are effectively managed according to business need and strategy through prioritisation, negotiation and follow-through
- Effectively build relationships by providing appropriate and timely responsiveness. Develop an internal network to be utilised to support internal partner and customer needs
- Partner with sales to provide required level of sales support. Effectively manage customer and sales inquiries through closure. When necessary, attend customer visits with sales
- With direction, collaborate, coordinate and implement solutions in support of customers and cross-functional partners while seeking the most optimal solution
- Communicate effectively and consistently within natural work unit to support back-up requirements and ensure gleaned knowledge is shared appropriately
To succeed in this Customer Service Representative job, you will need to have a minimum of one year of order fulfilment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in customer service and/or business and/or supply chain experience is preferred
- Customer focused, proactive
- Ability to communicate and write in English
- Strong computer skills, with SAP and SalesForce experience being advantageous
- Ability to work well under pressure, with time demands and have ability to multitask in a dynamic business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Customer Service Representative role is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Customer Service Executive opportunity has come available at a leading animal nutrition company in Singapore.
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 September 2022An exciting and challenging Supply Chain Management Specialist (six-month contract) job has become available at one of the world's most renowned pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 September 2022An exciting Forecaster job opportunity has come available at a leading FMCG (beauty) company in Singapore.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022A well-established FMCG company is seeking a Logistics Planner. In this job, you will be developing weekly/monthly freight plans as an input to the S&OP process and be responsible for managing reporting related to logistics under management.
Salary: SGD80000 - SGD90000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 September 2022An exciting Senior Supply Planner job has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies. You will interact between the supply chain functions and the affiliate teams to enable the delivery of operating profit, working capital, and customer service goals for a given portfolio. You will also perform arbitration and decision-making in times of demand conflict.