Order Fulfilment Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng
Job Ref 1794320/001
Date posted 07 June 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Order Fulfilment Specialist job has become available at a world-market leader in the field of compaction technology and manufacturer of machines for a wide range of industries. With more than 60 years of establishment, this firm has strong extensive relationships with hundreds of dealers and networks in more than 150 countries.
About the Order Fulfilment Specialist Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with all commercial and operations teams across the organisation.
- Support SAP introduction as a key user (involved in process setup, system testing, managing databases such as master data, customer, etc.)
- Implement and manage sales project list (CRM reporting)
- Consolidate the rolling, regional retail- and wholesale planning and prepare the review of the forecast with the sales team
- Assist regional sales managers in preparing sales forecasts and provide manufacturing plants with consolidated monthly SOP forecasts of SEAPAC
- Monitor inventory (wholesale and retail) and prepare retail reporting
- Handle end-to-end order processing for machine sales in SAP system after go-live
- Execute and manage order processing transactions from order entry to delivery commitment to customers in SEA and APAC
- Handle shipping and LC documentations
- Handle customer order enquiries, issues and engage with sales managers, factories and logistics to resolve issue in a timely manner
- Manage account and backlogs, proactively communicate changes and suggest alternative options whenever possible to mitigate escalation due to shipping delays
- Coordinate promptly with logistics service providers for timely delivery
- Liaise with the main warehouses for packing details and shipment collection from forwarder
- Work with finance on pricing, AR, AP issues and follow up when needed
- Work on order management process improvement projects when needed
- Ensure all documentation and order processes are in line with corporate guidelines and compliance
- Meet all operational KPIs
- Prepare weekly or ad hoc reports
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
To be successful in this role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of order processing, customs documentations and SAP knowledge with any experience working within machinery and equipment industries being desirable.
- Minimum of five years of experience in parts order processing, customer service and export/import
- Diploma/degree in logistics/supply chain or equivalent
- Knowledge of LC documentation, shipping operations
- Knowledge in using SAP system as a key user and with experience of an SAP introduction
- Experience preferably within an international organisation with a global manufacturing footprint
- Mandarin-language capabilities is required to network with Chinese stakeholders
This company is a global manufacturer and market leader for compaction technology. The company is amid expansions plans and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are determined and want to be part of an exciting journey of growing the firm’s business, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Order Fulfilment Specialist job in Singapore.
Apply today to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Shipping Execution (LC) six-month contract job has just become available at one of the most respected companies in the agricultural commodity trading industry. This is a role for a shipping operations professional who is fluent in this field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Assistant Logistics Manager job has come available working for a leading cosmetics company in Singapore.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain job has become available at Robert Walters Singapore.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Associate Vendor Manager, Consumer Electronics (six months) job has just become available at a multinational technology company which specialises in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence.
Salary: SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Associate Vendor Manager, Hardlines (six months) job has just become available at a multinational technology company which specialises in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence.