Customer Service Executive (12-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Service Executive (12-month contract) job has just become available at a pharmaceutical company based in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Executive (12-month contract) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting end-to-end order fulfilment process. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skill sets.
- Review each incoming purchase order against agreed MOQs, price and delivery timelines
- Initiate the “order to cash” cycle by issuing a corresponding PO to the supplier
- Monitor progress of orders throughout the cycle and take a proactive role in identifying and resolving issues in achieving high fulfilment rates
- Coordinate between the customer and the supplier to ensure the availability of shipping documents for import/export license application and final shipment
- Communicate ETAs, potential delays and other issues impacting delivery timelines to the customers
- Close POs and book costs in the system on delivery completion
- Review and assess feasibility of order change requests and execute the same by coordinating with all impacted parties
- Manage, analyse and reconcile purchase orders internally and externally
- Generate customer invoices for facilitating shipments and payments
To succeed in the Customer Service Executive (12-month contract), you will need to be highly detail-oriented and work well under pressure.
- Degree in a business-related discipline
- Four years of experience in "order to cash" cycle in SAP
- Strong decision making skills, resourceful and results-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work under tight timelines
This company is a leading global MNC company with a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to take on a new challenge.
If you possess a good knowledge of supply chain principles and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this role is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang