Regional Supply Chain Executive
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Linette Tai (R1985888)
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 4500 5300 5300 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Regional Supply Chain Executive job has just become available at one of the largest leading pharmaceutical companies based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
About the Regional Supply Chain Executive Role:
This role will manage the supply of the company’s products to other regional markets, ensuring efficient, high degree of client satisfaction, processing and distribution of product. Timely coordination of the transportation of shipment between the internal and external stakeholders, as well as preparation of shipping documents is necessary. Experience with LC documentation, transportation insurance and familiarity of local customs clearance procedures will be advantageous.
- Notifies the Supply Chain Manager of critical management, logistics, processing, quality/compliance issues that cannot be resolved without adversely affecting the planned schedule
- Ensures that all activities are carried out to appropriate regulatory standards as described by GDP, GMP, other applicable regulation and guidelines and existing business agreement
- Exhibits a proactive approach in:
- Coordinating with other functions and organisations as required in order to ensure timely resolution of material management, logistical, process and quality/compliance issues
- Communicating and/or working with peers, superiors and support functions globally
- Supporting of planning parameters (lead times, order quantities, inventory balance, strategic inventory needs, vendor capacity, transportation modes)
- Communicating with manufacturers, CMO, affiliates in regards to the shipment schedule
- Updating the required documents according to any changes in shipment schedule, quantity and shared with related parties
- Practical business such as document preparation and arrangement for international trade (including triangular trade)
- Producing necessary transportation insurance
- Producing necessary documents for custom clearance in each country and respond to queries from customs
- Placing work orders to contract manufacturers in a timely manner under the supervision by the manager
- Placing purchasing orders to contract manufacturer and KHK in a timely manner under the supervision by the manager
- Receiving purchasing orders from affiliates and licensees
- Liaising with KKAP financial team regarding payment and account receivables
- Seeking and identifying potential process improvements for operational and suggesting improvements
- Proposing updates to the standard operating procedures related to departmental operational practices
- Carrying out other tasks and duties as and when required by Manager of Supply Chain
- Managing the inventory
To succeed in this Regional Supply Chain Executive role, you will need to have at least seven years of supply chain experience inclusive of trade practical business.
- Experience in preparation of shipping documents
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred
- Good communication skills
- Highly computer literate, with the skills to develop sophisticated tools using packages like MS Excel
- Able to demonstrate practical experience of the application of MRPII in business planning and execution
This leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology firm has a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The company offers a great working environment with a strong emphasis on training and development.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985888 Linette Tai