Client Services Representative (1 year contract, convertible)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD3800 per month
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 call-centre-and-customer-service Singapore River SG SGD 3500 3800 3800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An attractive Client Services job in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world’s leading technology companies. As a subject matter expert, your main responsibility is to provide excellent product and operational support to clients, particularly in the China market. This is a one year contract, convertible to permanent based on performance.
About the Client Services Representative Role (1 year contract, convertible):
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service to its client. You will be a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders and ensure that customer's needs are always met. You will also generate and analyse reports necessary to provide market insights to the management and partners.
- Operational and customer support
- Attend, investigate, and respond to customer inquiries regarding products, verification's, registration and activation, license fulfilment via physical shipments or electronic downloads and complaints
- Enter orders into the appropriate system ensuring compliance with all pricing, discount policies and SOX requirements
- Provide service within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's) with various customers, both internal and external
- Work closely with local sales office and build customers relationships
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the ability to work on your own initiative, be proactive and think on your feet.
- Qualified degree or diploma holder with a minimum of three years' relevant experience (fresh graduates may apply)
- As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills, particularly in English and Mandarin as you will be supporting the China market
- Successful candidate should also be technology savvy, as you will be required to generate and analyse reports, resolve customer issues and maintain excellent customer relationships via email, chat, and/or phone
- Immediately available candidates would be highly preferred
The successful Client Services Representative will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, where their products help shape the world.
If you are a progressive client services-oriented person with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay