Assistant VP, Customer Experience Operation Support
Consultant ShuTing Li (R1879577)
Date posted 19 March 20192019-03-19 2019-05-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 12000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Assistant VP, Customer Experience Operations Support job is now available in a leading telecommunications company, based in Singapore.
About the Assistant VP, Customer Experience Operations Support Role:
This is a key position within the Customer Experience management team as the leader for operations support for after-sales support, product delivery and home cable installation / service call. You will be responsible for the performance of customer service in these aspects to ensure that customers receive premium treatment regardless of how they choose to subscribe.
- Establish a robust framework for after-sales support, product delivery and home cable installation / service call.
- Liaise with each internal customer touchpoint/stakeholder to establish and agree key methodologies for measuring, implementing and enforcing a quality regime relating to the service to ensure high calibre servicing to the customers
- Lead the team to ensure smooth operations which include coordination and execution of after-sales fulfilment such as provisioning of sales orders, delivery, installation, service calls, disconnects, home cabling
- Oversee the operations of in-house / contractor HubTroopers to fulfil consumer requests for product delivery, installation, service / trouble-shooting, re-location and / or termination of fibre / cable lines
- Provide advisory and technical support to new product launch and promotions by engaging all stakeholders to establish new support requirements and ensuring that our vendors are briefed and trained on any change of new work procedures
- Manage the Department budget
- Manage vendor KPIs and service agreement renewals
- Oversee administrative teams to ensure that all work to be processed is accomplished within SLA
To succeed in the role, you must be passionate in customer service and highly driven individual with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Business / Supply Chain / Logistics or related field with at least 10 years of working experience leading a team managing operations / operations support
- Comfortable and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Good leader who is able to motivate and inspire team members
The successful Assistant VP will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879577 ShuTing Li