Customer Service Executive (6 Months Contract)
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4500 per month
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-04-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG SGD 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Customer Service Executive job has just become available at a global FMCG company based in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Executive (6 Months Contract):
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensure needs of customers are promptly satisfied. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Manage customer orders and documentation within standard service level agreement
- Contribute to reporting of service metrics
- Reviewing orders for item errors, vintage errors, pricing errors, transport instruction errors
- Review availability date and notify customers of potential orders not meeting requested dates
- Input and confirm order to next status, transmit supply in the region
- Monitor to ensure vessels are booked according to requested departure dates
- Monitor credit blocked orders/credit limits & overdue payments
- Manage orders & inventory, if conflicts exist where appropriate
- Monitor & manage monthly shipments to meet Region’s targets
- Key contact between customers, Sales & Supply in all matters relating to customer orders
- Issue weekly report of all orders status to Line Manager
- Keep track of stock availability / held stock as required
- Clear, proactive communication to customers and Regional Managers on order status
- Timely resolution of customer complaints and enquiries to satisfactory outcomes
- Support Sales team to ensure customers are accurately informed of order statuses and timings
To succeed in this Customer Service Executive job, you will need to have a minimum of two to three years' customer service experience.
- Import/Export experience preferred
- Logistics / Freight Forwarding experience preferred
- JDE or equivalent computer systems
- Microsoft Office Suite (in particular excel)
- Data entry
- Time management & prompt attendance at work
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build strong working relationships
- Good organisational ability to maintain all order records and progress in a methodical manner
- Management of Letter of Credit documentation preferable
The successful Customer Service Executive will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang