Regional Order Fulfilment Executive
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 telecommunications Singapore SG SGD 55000 82000 82000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A Regional Order Fulfilment Executive job has just been made available at a Global Telecommunications firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Manager of Order Fulfilment.
About the Regional Order Fulfilment Executive Role:
You will be responsible for ensuring that internal and external customer orders are processed, scheduled, monitored, and fulfilled accurately, promptly and efficiently. Daily interface with relevant Sales sector Managers/Reps on order status, track shipment, delivery, and backlog activities. It is a role that needs someone who is able to work on their own initiative to drive the Orders through the system to ensure an on-time delivery to customer.
- Track and report concern and/or causes of order processing delays
- Facilitate scheduling of orders and resolve issues (holds, shortages, etc.) on the order
- Review order status and pick orders timely to meet on time delivery
- Coordinate with internal department (planning/purchasing/finance/program management/logistics) to ensure orders will ship per promise date
- Notify Sales teams daily of any issues in meeting customer expectations
- Follow-up shipment status and AWB information
- Ensure orders are invoiced timely and accurately
- Coordinate drop shipment of orders from multiple locations
- Organise weekly conference calls to review and discuss open sales orders with Sales/Program Manager/Logistics
To succeed in this Regional Order Fulfilment Executive job, you will need to have a minimum of five years of order fulfilment experience.
- Degree or minimum four years’ experience in Operations
- Working knowledge/experience on Logistics and traffic would be an advantage
- Proficient with Oracle ERP system and Excel/Word
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and MRP strongly desired
This global firm needs no introduction and is regarded as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung