Head of Customer Service, Asia
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A global multi-specialty chemicals company is currently looking for a talented Head of Customer Service, Asia to join its team in the Singapore office. in this job, you will be responsible for working across the supply chain to continuously improve and build upon the customer service function in the region.
About the Head of Customer Service, Asia Role:
You will be responsible for working across the supply chain to continuously improve and build upon the customer service function in the region to ultimately increase customer experience and satisfaction.
- Management of 50 customer service staff across Asia, through a direct management line of customer service team leaders (country customer service managers and team supervisors) to maintain and improve daily business continuity
- Assessment of the improvement needs and building the Asia transformation plan to upgrade customer service tasks and efficiency, identifying and fixing the operational and process issues
- Development of a plan to improve customer experience and satisfaction, together with other internal stakeholders (esp. business teams and supply chain teams)
- Active contribution to the global customer service transformation by sharing good practices and designing the global transformation project together with customer service global management team
To succeed in this Head of Customer Service, Asia role, you should have over 15 years' experience in business operations or customer service management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong experience of more than 15 years' experience in business operations or customer service management
- Successful track record of implementing transformational changes
- Strong leadership and drive for transformation
- Ability to engage people (at all levels) in complete transformation, keeping motivation and high service level over the changes; strong experience in change management
- Ability to work with different cultural background, especially various Asian cultures (Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Singapore, etc.)
- Business and customer mindset
- Understanding of business and commercial objectives, and ability to reflect them into customer service responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to understand and meet frontline expectations while keeping them within reasonable limits in order to balance the cost-to-serve (internal complexity/workload) vs business benefit
- Global vision and ability to collaborate in a global environment with other customer services teams to optimise transversal “process improvement”
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes; design and implement the transformational changes required to upgrade customer centricity
This is a global multi-specialty chemicals company. If you are a customer care professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li