Customer Service Executive
Consultant Derek Li (R1766998)
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A new Customer Service Executive job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading science and technology manufacturer.
About the Customer Service Executive Role:
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will be an integral part of the supply chain team responsible for driving operational success of the function. You will be responsible for receiving and handling customer orders, scheduling, and data entry.
- Responsible for receiving and handling customer orders, scheduling and system data entry
- Maintain direct contact with customers (external customers), Omron NSC/NSO (internal customers) , factories, warehouse and third party suppliers/forwarders, etc. to enable smooth flow of information/material (before and/or after sales)
- Work with internal cross-functional departments (accounts, marketing, sales, supply chain and other customer service members, etc.) to ensure customer questions and problems are resolved
- Manage and coordinate shipments and invoices to the customers
- Liaise with suppliers and get accurate delivery dates of the orders and maintain it in the ERP system
- Responsible for planning of replenishment orders to regional warehouse to optimise stock and achieve desired inventory level
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time to achieve corporate objectives
To succeed in this Customer Service Executive role, you should be able to handle a high work load with minimal supervision and have good communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities
- Organised, supportive, tactful and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle high work load with little direction or supervision with frequent interruptions
- Good with Excel
- Good communication skills
- Experience in stock planning and inventory management (preferred)
This is a leading science and technology manufacturer that offers rewarding growth opportunities. If you are a progressive customer service professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a global leader in the industry.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1766998 Derek Li