Customer Service Representative (6-month contract)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per annum
Consultant Eunice Yang (R1873101)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Customer Service Representative (6-month contract) job has just become available at a global manufacturing firm based in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Representative (6-month contract) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensure needs of customers are promptly satisfied. You will be part of a dynamic and high-performing team with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- Order Management: accurate follow up of the entire purchase order life, from PO receiving till shipping documents control
- Order data entry in ERP system and issuance of sales proforma/invoice
- Deal directly with customers or Sales Managers either by telephone or electronically
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose improvements to processes
To succeed in this Customer Service Representative (6-month contract) role, you should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with customer service or sales.
- University degree education
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, having at least four years' customer service or sales experience
- Basic knowledge of shipping, incoterms and different payment terms
This company is a leading global manufacturer. It has a fast-paced and dynamic culture, which offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their skills set.
If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Customer Service Representative (6-month contract) job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1873101 Eunice Yang