Customer Service Coordinator
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 28 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Customer Service Coordinator job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 international firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
About the Customer Service Coordinator Role:
You will be responsible for delivering quality service to customers in Asia Pacific and Middle East.
- Communicating with suppliers and customers to meet supply lead times
- Organising import/export/cross trade shipments via Asia, Australia and Dubai
- Preparing documentation for import/export clearance
- Working closely with forwarder to work out best shipping solutions for customers
- Communicating to all stakeholders in a timely manner (on inventory and order status, customer demands, supplier issues, forwarder issues, etc.)
- Simplifying day-to-day operations to remove complexity
To succeed in this Customer Service Coordinator job, you will need to have prior customer service experience and minimum three years’ international trade (export/import/cross trade) experience.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Ability to simplify complex issues
- Good listening skills
- Self-starter and curious
- Ambitious, driven to develop oneself
This Fortune 500 international company is a leader in the building and construction industry. If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung