Customer Service-Escalation (1-year renewable contract)
Salary Attractive Package + Completion Bonus
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 06 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Customer Service-Escalation (1-year renewable contract) job has just arisen at one of the global technology companies based in Singapore.
About the Customer Service-Escalation (1-year renewable contract) Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be providing support to the key enterprise agreement customers and partners globally.
- Manage the enterprise customer and partner escalations
- Manage the internal field sales and escalations
- Manage and verify the resolution of externally escalated bugs / issues
- Identify gaps and drive the process improvement in the support process
- Document support - drive improvements in the quality of external and internal customer help files and self-serve documentation
- Manage engagement with the regional partner teams to ensure effective collaboration with all areas within the company
To succeed in this Customer Service-Escalation (1-year renewable contract) role, you will need to have project management experience.
- At least two to six years' experience
- Ideally from IT industry
- Regional cover is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Customer support background
- Ability to multi-task
This global multinational firm has a strong presence across the globe and succeeds on its speed of innovation. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven and want to join an international and dynamic team, this Customer Service-Escalation (1-year renewable contract) job will be the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko