Customer Account Manager
Consultant Eric Heung (R1767138)
Date posted 28 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Customer Account Manager job has just been made available at a leading global marine communications company based in Singapore.
About the Customer Account Manager Role:
You will be responsible for improving customer service experience to create and facilitate organic growth.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Train the staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
To succeed in this Customer Account Manager role, you will need to have excellent communication and time management skills.
- At least five years' working experience as a sales or customer service manager in marine industry
- Strong competency and technical experience in the marine electronics industry
- Experience providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Excellent team player
- At least a diploma or degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering or related qualifications
This leading international company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise. Serving more than 80 countries with about 20,000 employees, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are an experienced Customer Account Manager determined to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges every day.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1767138 Eric Heung