Senior Merchandising Manager
Consultant Mariia Chigrinova (R1660718)
Date posted 23 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A Senior Merchandising Manager job has just been made available at a leading luxury retail company based in Singapore.
About the Senior Merchandising Manager role:
You will be tasked to develop sales, monitor inventory levels, and act as an effective commercial liaison between the regional team and the store.
- Consolidate and monitor the monthly sales activities (reporting and follow-up)
- Identify trends by product category and analyse sales performance
- Manage the product mix
- Provide relevant analysis on inventory evolution
- Optimise and animate stock between stores by doing regular transfers
- Monitor stock level and make necessary replenishment to assist the store in achieving their target, including permanent stock replacement, stock reorder administration and follow-up
- Assist in organising seasonal and staff sales
- Focus on the expression of a wide and balanced product offer, enhance new products, and ensure that each store becomes an attractive living space with its own identity
- Establish the right balance between product offer, market demand and stock management
- Facilitate product supply in coordination with the logistics department
- Ensure deliveries and offer availability for openings; alert when necessary
- Forecast: provide qualitative feedback and trends for short-term and PIC exercises
To succeed in this role, you should have prior experience in retail with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- University graduate with at least five years’ experience in retail industry or in a similar capacity
- Good exposure in Men’s Universe category
- Fluent in English; French is a plus as you may be required to liaise with French-speaking counterparts
- A good team player, detail-oriented, service-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on computer knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
This leading luxury retail company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. If successful, you will be joining a team with an ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you have a successful track record in luxury men's fashion merchandising, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Merchandising Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660718 Mariia Chigrinova