Corporate Strategy Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Brinda Cheng (R22104550)
Job Ref 1818340/001
Date posted 20 June 2022singapore procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-06-20 2022-07-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Corporate Strategy Manager job opportunity has become available working for a leading retail company in Singapore.
About the Corporate Strategy Manager Role:
This role reports to the Director of Corporate Strategy and will allow the successful candidate to play a pivotal role in developing strategies for expansion of business opportunities in the APAC region.
- Understand various customer segments and its evolving customer experience drivers intimately to deliver a high level of customer service experience that will increase revenue
- Explore progressive sales techniques for retail and distribution businesses
- Build the organisation’s regional logistics and supply chain strategies by defining strategic KPIs relating to cost development and service portfolio while also setting up best-practices and identifying future trends and potential disruptions
- Build and maintain a reliable industry network that will enable just-in-time and Agile deliveries across the organisation’s network and future channels and locations, further enhancing the company's strategic position within APAC
- Develop business plans and recommend a strategic perspective through effective storytelling that will inspire and elevate the brand in terms of sales and fulfilment experience
- Work collaboratively with the sales and supply chain department and recommend a practical and world-class approach while meeting our strategic long-term goals through effective communication with internal stakeholders and external business partners
To be successful in this role, you will need strong end-to-end knowledge of supply chain and logistics strategy with any experience in retail being desirable.
- Master’s degree in business administration, or any related discipline
- At least six years of practical and strategic experience in sales and supply chain
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office such as Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Fluency in verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience in strategic business planning
- Good analytical, project and time-management skills with a high level of proficiency in business modelling and negotiations
- A pronounced can-do attitude, complemented by the ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as a key leader within the retail sector. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Corporate Strategy Manager is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Strategy Manager job in Singapore.
Apply now to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104550 Brinda Cheng Shu Yu
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Demand Planning Manager job opportunity has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company in Singapore.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Regional Operations Manager job has become available with one of the world's leading players in small domestic appliances associated with the world of coffee, the kitchen, air conditioning, and home care. With close to 50 years of establishment, the company’s products are sold in more than 120 markets around the globe. The group is looking to expand within SEA and is seeking dynamic like-minded individuals to be part of this fulfilling growth journey.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022Multinational healthcare company is recruiting for a Freight Associate Manager (APAC) job to assist companies in planning and managing logistics, transportation, and customer services. The roel acts as a project leader to work on process improvement activities internationally.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022A leading technology company is recruiting for a Senior Procurement Manager job to assist companies in effecting more efficient sourcing processes to save costs and maximise profitability. Also, to negotiate with suppliers to obtain goods, materials, and services at the best prices by using strategic sourcing strategies and extensive knowledge of the industry.