Senior Facilities Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Bharath Balasubramanyam (R1549605)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 building-and-construction Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior Facilities Manager job has just arisen at one of the world’s leading facilities management companies based in Singapore. Your main responsibility is to to support a major client with account management responsibility.
About the Senior Facilities Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Facilities Manager will play a key role in the team's continued development and success in its Singapore office.
- Overall in charge of the properties
- Prepare regular status reports in an acceptable format to the client
- Oversee cost and budget estimation, calling and evaluation of quotations and make recommendations for client acceptance
- Supervise cost control, including provision of monthly financial reports on the progress claims on work done by different sub-contractors
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of sub-contractors including those appointed by client to achieve all the performance targets set in the contract
- Manage and carry out feasibility in specific problem areas that may arise within the property
- Manage and monitor all sub-contractor performance including those appointed by client to ensure quality and work flow in accordance to SOPs and procedures set for the property
- Implement and hold regular meetings with management of sub-contractors appointed by client for maintenance and other services for the property to address issues arising and ensure compliance with their respective contracts
- Function as the team lead in security management of property together with security contractor appointed by client
- Manage client relationships at all levels within the client facility including stakeholders and patrons
- Manage the client's facility as per contract and value add with HQ support where necessary to retain strong performance
- Manage the entire site team performance, morale and discipline, and site KPIs for clients as well as adhering to corporate policies and procedures
- Manage all HSEQ matters at work site
To succeed in the Senior Facilities Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix and possess good networks within the building and construction industry.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary establishment
- Minimum of eight years in a similar position with relevant working experience in a similar property type with a proven management background
- At least three years’ experience in providing FMC services with the tenderer
This company is much more than facilities management services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Facilities Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity