Global Supply Optimisation Director
Salary Transport Allowance - 2,000
Consultant Linette Tai (R1985888)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 pharmaceuticals Singapore SG SGD 144000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Global Supply Optimisation Director job has just been made available at a global pharmaceutical firm based in Singapore. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Revenue Management.
About the Global Supply Optimisation Director Role:
You will be responsible in the strategic planning of the supply network across global markets, ensuring optimal profitability for all key brands, conceptualising short term and long term plans to improve profitability and cost control, excellent stakeholder management between commercial stakeholders and the supply chain function.
- Collaborate with supply chain functions to execute long term strategy planning and and short term initiatives to optimise volume
- Lead various brand profiles in the demand and supply optimisation planning to identify opportunities, targets and tracking for increased profitability of specified brands on a rolling period
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop a profit improvement strategic programme and synchronise SOPs amongst the various functions
- Develop strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to manage portfolio and supply optimisation activities
- Execute and improve the optimisation process with various brand profiles to simplify the supply chain
To succeed in the Global Supply Optimisation Director position, you will need to possess at least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry to drive different brand performance across the various internal functions.
- Ability to understand and maintain a balance between the various functional relations
- Strong supply chain foundation with a commercial sales mindset
- Good understanding of company organisations (mkg, fin, dev, roles and interfaces, etc.)
- Ability to coordinate project, lead meetings, challenge people
- Ability to identify risks and make relevant proposals
This company is a leading global pharmaceutical firm based in Singapore with an extensive portfolio of pharmaceutical brands. The company is looking to manage their supply network from the Singapore office, and has talent presence in more than 150 countries globally.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Global Supply Optimisation Director is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a global industry leader.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1985888 Linette Tai