Regional Sales Operations Manager
Salary SGD13000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Eric Ng (R1543632)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An interesting and exciting Regional Sales Operations Manager job has just become available at a Fortune 500 company with multiple businesses in various industries in Singapore. You will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the Sales Operations engine for the Water Quality business in South East Asia.
About the Regional Sales Operations Manager role:
Reporting to the General Manager for the Water Quality business in South East Asia, you will be responsible for enabling revenue growth aligned with regional business priorities defined in Start Plan and Commercial Growth Bridges by optimising commercial activities (pricing strategy, training and development of sales team, reporting and analytics, order management, quotes and bidding process and lead qualification process) and continually optimise them for impact and effectiveness.
- Own the sales enablement function in the region: Work with sales leadership team to create a sales enablement process (training and development, sales force effectiveness) to grow sales in the region
- Strategic Analytics: Use data from SFDC, Oracle, financial reports and other sources to provide insights and recommendations to the General Manager for prioritised actions to improve profitability
- Own the data validation to cash cycle
- Own the pricing strategy for the region: Study the current pricing for Water Quality products in the region and create a strategy for optimising product portfolio mix and profitability
- Continually strive to develop centres of excellence to optimise OTC process, with strong focus on quotes and bid process, pre-lead generation, lead qualification and opportunity management
- Define, own, manage and continuously improve sales operations team results/metrics including regular reporting of results versus plan
- Define cadence for sales operations team for meetings with the in-country sales team to ensure order management, lead qualification, opportunity management and other processes are effective
To succeed in this Regional Sales Operations Manager role, you should have a background in operations consulting with preferably a few years' experience in an industrial company.
- B.A. or B.S. degree required; MBA in general management is preferable or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Prior work experience in a business process-oriented multinational (ideally USA or EU) company and demonstrated success in delivery-related roles
- Strong people management skills with experience developing direct reports
- 12 + years' experience in business-to-business or business-to-consumer markets is desired
- Strong PC skills; experience with Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Market segmentation, research and strategic skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a large budget
- Up to 50% travel required
The successful Regional Sales Operations Manager will join a company with an expertise that has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers great working environment and a culture of internal mobility within its global organisation.
If you have a successful track record of growing the project sales business, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543632 Eric Ng