Tender Manager, Contract Logistics
Salary SGD70000 - SGD80000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 17 February 2017
A rapidly expanding global 3PL is looking for a talented Tender Manager, Contract Logistics in Singapore to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will analyse logistics RFQ’s and design and calculate the solution. You will use your logistics engineering experience to support the Sales, Tender & Implementation Management activities to win the business.
About the Tender Manager, Contract Logistics Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Tender Manager, Contract Logistics will play a key role in the tender process.
- Design and cost calculation of supply chain solutions unique to individual customers
- Process mapping and design for existing and proposed operational activities
- Cost calculations for RFQ's and RFI's
- Execution, coordination and implementation of product and service related projects
- Development of innovative services and products
- Continuous improvement of processes and products
- Implementation of new customers
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of tender processes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to set own agenda and work under own initiative
- Strong English skills essential
- APICS is a plus
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma methodologies is a plus
The successful Tender Manager, Contract Logistics will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Tender Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen