Business Process Re-engineering Manager
Salary SGD120000 - SGD130000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 27 January 2017
A rapidly expanding consumer electronics manufacturing firm is looking for a Business Process Re-engineering Manager in Singapore. In this job, you will manage complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within APAC - reseller operations/channel management, online store fulfilment operations, Retail fulfilment logistics, Supply/demand management & execution and Logistics.
About the Business Process Re-engineering Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the BPR Manager will play a key role managing cross-functional and cross-organisational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that will increase efficiency, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue.
- Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all various product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach
- Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (including outside pacific operations e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, OEM’s, IS&T business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions
- Project-manage cross-functional process re-engineering implementations
- Articulate the Business Requirements to the IS&T Consultants and assist in the formulation of a prototype or proof of concept solution
To succeed in this role, you should have experience in Large Cross Functional projects.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. Minimum six to eight years' relevant experience
- Past experience of working on industry standard Demand forecasting and Supply Planning systems and processes
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable
The successful BPR Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive BPR Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen