Salary SGD90000 - SGD100000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 01 December 2016
A rapidly expanding global 3PL is looking for an analytical Tender Manager in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Tender Management, you will support Sector/Customer Managers in winning opportunities by understanding the customers’ current and future objectives and preparing proposals that leverage a series of solutions and capabilities that meet and exceed customer needs through managing internal stakeholders.
About the Tender Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Tender Manager will play a key role in the presales process.
- Deliver strategic, customer centred winning proposals ensuring that offers are developed and aligned based on the customer needs and DHL product and service objectives
- Develop and maintain data resources to support tender responses and commercial requirements
- Support the Customer Manager during the selling/negotiation process by coordinating the provision of additional specifications of detailed solution documentation
- Support on global bids by working with counterparts in other regions
- Support handover implementation when necessary based on RFQ knowledge
- Provide/coordinate the provision of input into the development of tools that help the RFQ team to improve its efficiency and effectiveness in the response process
- Act as a coach and functional expert to the commercial teams during RFQ, Pre-RFQ, Contract Project Management and TRB processes
- Participate in project related meetings with customer teams in order to obtain detailed customer requirements as well as to provide information to deal in a structured way with projects
- Stimulate/motivate support project tender teams to provide, in time, high quality input to the RFIQ response
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding tender management processes.
- Bachelor's/Masters degree in related discipline and minimum 8 years experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience within the logistics industry in a MNC environment
- Minimum 3 years in pricing or RFQ/tender response handling high revenue and multi-product opportunities
- Project management skills
- International exposure and cultural sensitivity
- Strong negotiation, business/proposal writing, presentation, stakeholder management and virtual team management skills
- Strong data analytics skills (complex, big data skills) is a huge plus
The successful Tender Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Tender Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen