Salary SGD110000 - SGD156000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 29 November 2016
A leading international 3PL is seeking a high-calibre Solution Consultant in Singapore to enable growth by understanding industry & customer supply chain needs and meeting these with the design, story lining & positioning of differentiating operable logistics and supply chain solutions through customer and sector engagement.
About the Solution Consultant role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Solution Consultant will play a key role in the 3PL's continued development and success.
- Solution development - generate thought leadership in solution innovation for assigned sector and drive the formation of an assigned global and/or regional supply chain solution set and their commercialisation
- RFQ response management - sssess, prioritise and give visibility to all solution based RFQ's across the sector portfolio to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform clear and comprehensive transitions of designed solutions to implementation team and resolve solution issues during implementations
- Service management & continuous improvement - identify solutions re-engineering opportunities to drive retention together with sectors & service management. Act as a sounding board and advisor to facilitate supply chain improvements on existing business
- Team management - lead team working on a solution and coordinate team activity (e.g. update calls) in conjunction with tender management
- Stakeholder management - lead the solution sell to clients. Work with and advise regional executives in our customer organisations
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of logistics and supply chain operations.
- Solution engineering, solution consulting experience - must have 5 - 7 years relevant experience on a regional remit
- Bachelor degree/tertiary education in related discipline and 10 - 15 years of diverse or complex applications in field of expertise
- Strong presentation, communications, analytical and insightful questioning skills
The successful Solution Consultant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of solutions engineering and consultancy, you can take your career forward with this exciting Solution Consultant role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen