Consultant - Projects
Salary SGD160000 - SGD180000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 27 October 2016
A leading international 3PL is seeking a high-calibre Consultant - Projects in Singapore to support the top management and its customers to shape the future of their businesses – worldwide.
About the Consultant - Projects role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Consultant - Projects will play a key role in the 3PL's continued development and success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage, plan and scope international projects
- Take responsibility for people, project management and performance
- Develop new strategies and concepts, define innovative business models, help turn around unprofitable businesses and optimise supply chains
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of logistics operations on a global remit.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a track record of success in management consulting
- Outstanding University and professional records
- Fluency in English gained through international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Team leading experience of high-performers
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and intercultural skills
The successful consultant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you have a successful track record of logistics operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Consultant - Projects role.
Apply for this new opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen