Solutions Manager (Contract Logistics) - APAC
Salary SGD72000 - SGD84000 per annum
Consultant Sean Chen (R1547914)
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading international 3PL is seeking a high-calibre Solutions Manager (Contract Logistics) - APAC in Singapore to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Solutions Manager (Contract Logistics) - APAC role:
Reporting to the MD, you will lead all solution design activities and will be in charge of the analysis of the client’s current operation, gaps, needs and value add opportunities.
- Obtain sufficient and accurate information in order to build a solution
- Data analysis - work through and analyse client data to be able to build a solution given a certain set of assumptions
- Solutions design - work out space, MHE, WMS, manning and other requirements
- Solutions costing - cost using an array of techniques (Cost plus, Fixed / Variable Activity Based)
- Implementation - oversee handover from sales to implementation through AQP session and kick start project team
To succeed in the Solutions Manager (Contract Logistics) - APAC, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Undergraduate degree (preferably Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering), post graduate will be an advantage
- Computer literacy (Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Contract logistics experience is an advantage and solutions based skills is essential
- Ability to converse with clients and articulate their exact requirements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build in trace-ability and self audit process in terms of solution assumptions and workings
The successful Solutions Manager (Contract Logistics) - APAC will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a talented and focused Solutions Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547914 Sean Chen