Chief Operating Officer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant JinHan Huang (R22104730)
Job Ref 1875670/001
Date posted 17 November 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-11-17 2022-12-17 electronics East Region East Region SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An electronic manufacturing company is recruiting for a Chief Operating Officer job to provides management, leadership, and vision to ensure the organisation meets its short-term and long-term objectives. you will help create enduring policies and a company culture that strengthens operational efficiency and generates revenue.
About the Chief Operating Officer Role:
The role manages and takes responsibility for the company’s daily business operations. The duties of a COO include compiling the company’s financial reports, implementing business strategies, and optimising the organisation’s operational capabilities.
- Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management
- Manage, organise, and coordinate of the factory operation departments including PM, planning, MRP, procurement, production, quality, logistics, storage, etc.
- System improvement, team development planning, and rules and regulations of the operation establishment
- Cost reduction and efficiency improvement of the factory, optimising the production operation process, improving production management, and controlling the cost of every production process
- Education on safety production, and strict implement safety regulations
- Evaluating company performance and recommending strategies to improve results
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals
To succeed in this Chief Operating Officer role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills. Along with a high level of management skills to oversee the project. You must also be committed to achieving efficient and safe operation in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Degree education in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related
- At least 10 years' experience in project management within the LV switchgear manufacturer excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Great communicator with highly analytical and attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
The company has evolved from when it first started operations over 20 years ago. Now a strong regional brand, the company is expanding its operations to develop more innovative products that are gaining popularity on the global front.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Chief Operating Officer role is for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance your technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org/call me at +65 6228 0271 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104730 Huang Jin-Han