Head of Sales, Power
Salary Transport + Mobile
Consultant Jasmine Sim (R22108477)
Job Ref 1847290/001
Date posted 08 September 2022singapore mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 engineering Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Sales, Power job has just arisen at a leading distributor of OEM of engineering equipment based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Department for Power Systems, this is a role for a Sales Management Leader who has vast experience in the power systems and generator sector.
About the Head of Sales, Power Role:
In this business critical position, you will develop and direct the continuous achievement of the annual orders, sales revenues and gross margin budget, and growth of power system business.
- Prepare, develop and execute power system department’s plan to achieve budget, grow and ensure consistency of leadership in the market, managing all sales resources to ensure highest success in achieving orders and revenues
- Drive for continuous improvement of power system business through increasing value and reducing waste
- Manage financial excellence in terms of gross margins in the market. The orders, revenues, and gross margins shall meet the budget and continuously improve year on year, ensuring consistency in performance at all financial indicators
- Collaborate closely with the HOD of Power Systems to define and direct the technologies of power system business and to propose for adequate investment to ensure market opportunity and market competitiveness
- Identify the department’s risks exposure and direct action to mitigate against identified risks
- Define and direct the sales organisation in the areas of management, operations, and training key staff
To succeed in this Head of Sales, Power role, you will need to have a good in-depth market knowledge in the power systems and generator business. You must also possess good business development planning skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering is preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the power generator sector
- Strong business development and financial planning skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good strategic selling and negotiation skills
This company is a leading distributor and OEM of engineering equipment for the marine and industrial sector. It is amid of expansions plans and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Sales, Power position.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108477 Jasmine Sim